You are here
So the svn repository now contains what should be katoob 0.5.9 (Hopefully). Which can now run under maemo.
* It's not possible to input Arabic except by using the emulator or the multipress input ways (From the tools menu) and only using the hardware keyboard. Probably I'm not playing nice with gtk input methods in general.
* The right click menu doesn't work. I still need to investigate.
* Even if it does, the dict support is broken because the installed libcurl doesn't support the dict protocol (I probably need to provide custom packages).
* No spell checking yet. I should probably package or port enchant.
* The icon is not visible in either the menu or the task navigator.
* UNIX signal handlers don't work. If you shut down the device, you will lose all the unsaved documents. Seems it's not working in general also!
* The about box is broken. The only fix I can think of is a smaller icon.
* The print dialog is also messed up.
* Seems we are not playing nice with dbus. A new tab won't be opened if you try to launch the application again from the menu.
* Trying to click the input menu buttons won't work too.