The server was really screaming yesterday. I was trying to understand why.
I thought it was the aggregator module. I did some profiling for the aggregator SQL queries and while I'm at it, I did the same for some other modules and here we go: Here, here, here and here.
I'll be applying them too to the drupal sites I'm hosting whether they like it or not!
* Don't try to convert the encoding if the requested one is utf8. return false if the text is not valid utf8 after we convert it.
* Reset the gui when we close the document from the document label close button.
* Replace dialog: Removed "Find And Replace".
* Severe optimization for the lam-alef detection and manipulation code.
* Syntax highlighting support (Via libgtksourceviewmm)
Only 2 new changed:
* Can now import and export text that has bidi and shaping applied to.
* The plain text exporting now depends on fribidi.
from the usual location!
I thought about it. Your original flight was delayed, you nissed the next flight. The carrier arranged for your atay but, you are unable to find your luggage!
To fix a compilation error when dbus is disabled. Get it from the usual place!
It has been rewritten in C++ using gtkmm. Better than before. Get it while it's hot!.
You are on a shared hosting. Your host upgrades MySQL. Your drupal 4.7 installation is boom broken!
Drupal 4.7 sets the database connection to utf8 if you are running MySQL 4.1+