Written in English.
No connectivity since Friday evening. I took all the precautions to ensure my connection will be working in the new place but it seems I'll have to wait until Thursday.
No email or anything. Even worse, I have a FTBFS bug that needs fixing.
Why are all the hotspots I find encrypted ? ;-)
Update: mbar has a free wifi connection but they allow only http and ssh. The more I use ssh tunneling, the more I love ssh and the more I feel proud of FOSS! ;-)
Yes, I'm not saying a thank you for anything. Not because you didn't do anything good. You did a lot of good things. One of them is showing me how much I love Egypt especially after being far away. You saved my life by me not having a country to give my life up for if I needed...
Even if you did a lot of real good things, no thank you. It's your job and no, you did not do it.
- yeah, but i don't have skype now, i've formatted my laptop and installed OSX :P
* is that GNU/Darwin or the official OSX ?
* Darwin needs specific IDE controllers and stuff
- i'm not sure i didn't download it, i took it from a friend. but it types darwin at boot
* then it's darwin I guess
* what's the version number ?
- Mac OSX 10.4.8 , Kernel darwin 8.8.1
* i think it's OSX for x86
* no idea
* so u took your OS from a friend and we don't know exactly what it is!!
* and you are working as a sysadmin ?
The last TomTom one European from Anttila in the Sello shopping center.
Got that for 380 Euros. Not bad I guess.
And I just discovered that I had to buy a few more things and ended up paying 404 Euros! That's a geeky number ;-)
Now let's see if I can know where I'm when I'm in the bus!
Thanks Lazyweb for the suggestions.