- yeah, but i don't have skype now, i've formatted my laptop and installed OSX :P
* is that GNU/Darwin or the official OSX ?
* Darwin needs specific IDE controllers and stuff
- i'm not sure i didn't download it, i took it from a friend. but it types darwin at boot
* then it's darwin I guess
* what's the version number ?
- Mac OSX 10.4.8 , Kernel darwin 8.8.1
* i think it's OSX for x86
* no idea
* so u took your OS from a friend and we don't know exactly what it is!!
* and you are working as a sysadmin ?
The last TomTom one European from Anttila in the Sello shopping center.
Got that for 380 Euros. Not bad I guess.
And I just discovered that I had to buy a few more things and ended up paying 404 Euros! That's a geeky number ;-)
Now let's see if I can know where I'm when I'm in the bus!
Thanks Lazyweb for the suggestions.
Well, my 3rd post shouldn't be like this but I need help.
Given the fact that I have a very low sight and that it's very easy for me to get lost (I was getting lost for a whole week trying to find where my home is when I relocated here!). I decided to hunt for a GPS to help me.
ChangeLog: A bug that could crash the application when OK or Apply is clicked in the preferences dialog under UTF-8 locales was fixed. A lot of small features and enhancements were made as well as some code cleanups. GtkSourceView is now used instead of gtksourceviewmm.